This takes a couple minutes more than scrambled eggs normally do, but it's the proper way to do them and totally worth a bit of extra effort because they are just really really tasty! Allison didn't even like scrambled eggs until she tried these ones! We had them on tasty home made bread with local smoked bacon and fried tomatoes.
What you'll need:
- 2 large eggs per person
- 2 tsp butter per person
- 2 tsp light sour cream or greek yogurt per person
- salt and pepper
1. Crack eggs into heavy bottomed sauce pan
2. Add butter
3. Place pan on med heat on stove stirring constantly with heat-resistant spatula
4. Careful not to let them cook too fast while working them, if they are beginning to cook to the bottom of the pan remove it from the direct heat for a bit and continue to work eggs taking them off and back on the heat
5. After about 8-10 minutes they should be silky and creamy. They are done!
6. Add the sour cream and salt and pepper at the end and serve. Would also be tasty with chopped chives.
Awesome at home breakfast!